Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bring on 2008!!!

Wow- it's 2008 and Baby E should be coming home this month, or early next month if all goes according to plans :) CAN YOU FLIPPIN' BELIEVE THAT?!?!?! I am really trying not to get too excited, because I know this next wait time is going to be the hardest. I don't know if it's because of Baby E's arrival or New Year's, but I am in that "get things done" mode...ready to clean, organize and nest!!!
Last night for New Year's we celebrated with Dwayne, Shasta, Pete, Becky & Paulie...he was everyone's New Year's Baby as you can see from his photo! What a awesome kid! We had a really fun time and it was nice to settle into the New Year with close friends.

This had been a great winter break, but I am sorry to see it come to an end. We go back to school tomorrow! When we come home from work, we will have some company....Lauren & Roy and their exchange student, Min Son from South Korea and her friend Shino from Japan are coming for a visit. They will explore D.C and Baltimore while they are here. We are excited to be able to show them the town!

For our anniversary (7 years!!!), my parents sent us off to the Greenbrier in WV- It was an AMAZING trip. It is very easy to see why it is the country's #1 resort! It was so relaxing and over the top. It is easy to get used to being majorly pampered! We ate an insane amount of superb cuisine so, yes, eating healthy & exercising is among my new year's resolutions! Instead of just one, I have come up with a list of the 8 things to do in '08. (My brother said, "What are you Letterman?!" And they are....
#1. Eat healthy
#2. Exercise
#3. Be a mommie :)
#4. Take time for me
#5. Take time for Randy & me
#6. Pay off debt-spend less
#7. Watch less t.v
#8. Tick things off the home to-do list

I know what you are thinking....My world is about to change with #3, so bye, bye to the rest of the list- and when that time comes, there will be nothing wrong with just focusing on my son!! Bring it on 2008!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's almost as cute as his mother!