Saturday, December 22, 2007

Stepping over the latest hurdle!

Today Baby E is 8 months old. It's one of those sad days....I just wish he were here. His I600 was finally approved- it took the US government 7 weeks and 2 days to process and approve it! Now, the document goes on to the NVC (National Visa Center). Once it is processed, it is wired to Korea for processing over there. The paperwork really never stops moving. It is always somewhere being processed and approved. Of course, there are NO time frames for any of this, so we really have no idea...The Holt web forum mentions 4 weeks wait for baby from I600 approval, but I don't know what that is based on, or if it is wishful thinking :) At least going into Christmas, we know that we have crossed a very big hurdle having the I600 approved.
As for the picture, thought some of you might enjoy my Mom's latest work...Fernando has no idea how his world is about to change!!!

4 comments:

D said...

Happy B-day Eli!!! Congrats on clearing the visa hurdle and seeing what could be the end to this whole process. Can you even freakin' stand it???!!!

Ruth Anne said...

Congrats on the I-600 approval! I'm so glad I found out about your blog- we started our journey the same time you did! (Early May 2006) Can't wait to see Baby E in your arms! Happy 8 months sweet baby boy!!

D said...

Happy 8 months Baby E! May God surround you today and everyday with love and protection on your journey to the parents He has chosen for you!!

Love Fernando's picture!!! Love and hugs! And Merry Christmas!!

Shasta*I didn't want to log back in*

Anonymous said...

As Godmother, I feel that part of my job is to make sure that Fernando is taken care of too! If he feels neglected in the next few months, he can always come to live in Indiana! ;-)

Congrats on 1-600 approval! I have a feeling you'll be bringing an extra person with you when you come to visit in a few weeks!!!!