Monday, January 14, 2008

Nesting!!!

We are happily nesting...I've been doing it for a while now, but Randy has joined me in full force. Boy, do I love that man!!! Yesterday he hung shelves in our laundry room for extra storage! Afterwards he said, "This is great. We need more shelves in here and we should put some up in the garage too!" I almost did a happy dance :) Actually, as I write this, he is in the laundry room putting up the "great big shelf."

So, he senses that Eli is coming home soon too...
We both feel it. We are both excited! We are both anxious. We are both nervous. We are both overly emotional. We are both working ourselves silly. It makes the wait easier somehow, or just keeps us busy...Eli is coming home soon...I just know it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shelves! I wonder whose idea that was???? Hmmmm.... We can feel Eli will be home soon too! We can't wait! We are praying without ceasing!

Ruth Anne said...

Staying busy definitely helps pass these LONG days! But, remember, those first days after he's home will be CRAZY! Take some time now for pamering also!

Shasta said...

The shelves looked great! I might have to borrow that time out idea! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help get you prepared! Also be thinking of a list of foods you like and dislike. love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm such a mushball... I cried when I read about Randy putting up shelves; I cried when I saw the picture of Mara passed out among the gifts; I cried when I read each post about Eli having another month birthday... But mostly I cried out of joy because no little boy will have been loved more, which is just as it is meant to be. God must be so excited to watch one of his newest little ones come home to his mommie and daddie... Paula

Shasta said...

Yesterday was such a monumental day in your life Eli!! Happy 9 month birthday! I can't believe you are already 9 months old. I really hope your mom and dad get the call today and we find out when you will be coming home. I hope you are surrounded with much love and tenderness today and everyday!