Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here comes baby boy #2

Tonight, September 24th, 2008, marks the last night as our family of three...Baby Boy #2 has decided to turn himself upside down :(
That being said, tomorrow morning we are heading to the hospital for a C Section. My due date was September 23rd, so the Doctor feels it is safest to schedule the C Section immediately and welcome our newest little man to our family.
We handled the news fairly well, until I was told that I can't pick Eli up for at least 2 weeks!!! After my crying fit subsided, Randy assured me that he would put Eli in my arms for snuggles & Mommie time.
So, the next chapter of "The Morgan Boys and their Mom" is about to begin....fasten your seat belts!

4 comments:

Shasta said...

Awwww....We are praying for you and the little ones! Let us know if we can do anything for you!

Ruth Anne said...

Wow! Congrats! I have to admit, when I saw the post a few weeks ago, I was trying to figure out what you meant...now I see!! We'll be praying for you tomorrow for a safe arrival of baby #2!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could be there to help welcome Baby Morgan to the world! Can't wait to see all four of you!!! Love, Roy & Lauren

Anonymous said...

What a surprise that today is the big day. I have been checking the blog almost daily waiting for new pictures. Hope all goes well and can't wait to see the 2 little guys together.

Judy and Rudy