Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daddy is too cute!!

So yesterday, we came home from school and Eli needed a diaper change. Randy graciously volunteered to do it...he is quite the outstanding Dad when it comes splitting things 50/50 and never complains, moans or groans. (Are Eli & I lucky or what???)
In the meantime, I was unpacking my lunchbag from school and packing a new lunch for the next day. In other words, I was busy and not paying attention :)
So, Randy finishes up and this is the next image I saw...

Um....onesie's go INSIDE the shorts :)

2 comments:

Shasta said...

HEHEHE...I've soo done that! Cute pics from your last post too. Love the winks! Can't wait to see them in person. How are you doing???

Anonymous said...

I've done that, too. But be careful...if he does it again, he is just trying to get out of doing diaper changes!