Monday, March 10, 2008

Trip to NJ
























So, last week Eli and I ventured up to NJ to surprise my Aunt Nicole for her 60th Birthday! We had a FABULOUS trip and took the train home first thing Saturday morning. Eli was spoiled rotten with love and attention. Here are some favorite photos from the visit...From left to right the photos are 1) Eli as a "Jersey Boy" 2) Cuddling with Aunt Marissa while Uncle Paul gives me bunny ears 3) Being attacked by Owen 4) Doing Pop's Pilates 5) Meeting Cousin Michael 6) Spending some time with my Great Auntie Nicole 7) Hanging with Pops at work
There will be more family photos to come!

2 comments:

Shasta said...

Adorable, Adorable!! Looks like you two had a blast!!

I talked to my friend Melissa and she wanted me to pass on that she was checking your blog twice a week when you started posting the paperwork that had come through. She knew where you were in the process and knew about when he'd be coming. She said he's just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

My favs are any picture of Eli with his thumb in his mouth! Of course, that means you all should probably start saving for some orthodontia later on! :(
Keep those pictures coming!

Love, Lauren