Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Peanut

Here he is...my little peanut! I bought this shirt in Sheperdstown back in December...actually it was right around the time that we were decorating his nursery. It is quite appropriate for him! The weather is starting to break here and it feels like spring is on it's way. We can't wait to get out and be active with our little peanut. He even has a pair of shades waiting for him. He LOVES this little buggy and could be pushed around in it forever.

This coming week is Spring Break from school, so Eli will be spoiled rotten with Da-Da's attention :) And then we are on to his first Easter! Momo and I did a little shopping this week and selected Eli's Easter outfit as well as his Baptism suit- wait until you see them!! We plan to visit the Easter Bunny this week with Aunt Becky & Paulie.

I can't believe that this week he will be 11 months old! (the 22nd) WOW! Still no teeth, but they are on there way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his little cheeks!!! Can't wait to see him in his Baptism outfit!!! Love, L

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about the cheeks! Were there ever more adorable cheeks on a child? Eli is so precious!