Monday, March 3, 2008

Funny!


So, I bought this "Fortune T-shirt" onesie when I was in San Fransisco this fall. I just couldn't resist it! Today was the perfect day to wear it. It was 65 degrees and we spent the day chilling with Aunt Shasta!
This week we have quite the adventure...we are heading to NJ to visit with my Mom's (Momo) family. We are going to visit my Dad (Pops) at work so he can show off his new Grandson! I'm really looking forward to Eli spending some quality time with his Momo & Pops. It is sure to be a great trip with lots of spoiling, hugs & kisses!

4 comments:

Shasta said...

It looks so much better in person! I had a great time today!! You all be careful and let us know how the weekend goes.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I love the shirt! That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I wish I were going with you!!! Be careful!

P.S. Love the onesie!

Love, Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hey! Have a great trip. We miss you guys! We are coming home late tomorrow night, so we will have to catch up on MOnday. My email is not working, so I will give you the details when we get home. We are having a blast though!
Be careful and enjoy the time in NJ!
Love,
Beck