Friday, February 8, 2008

Worth the Wait!

How sweet it is...ok, but last night between 12-4:30 a.m. wasn't so sweet :) Odd though, even though Eli was fussing & crying, I still loved every minute. He is such a joy and blessing to us.
We ventured out to Walmart for some essentials yesterday afternoon and Eli was a champ! He did great with the carseat (one of our fears as they do not use them in Korea) and then the entire time we were in Walmart, he just vegged out watching and looking around.
Today is his first US doctors visit and being first time parents, we have many questions to ask. We are guessing that last nights upset had to do with change in diet and time change. Poor little guy :( I wonder what adventures lie ahead for us today....ahh, joy!



3 comments:

Shasta said...

Hehe! Welcome to parenthood! He definitely was worth the wait!! Being so alert shows that he is a smart baby as if there was any doubt!! *BIG HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Ok, so we find that at about 6 am the past few days we are waking up wondering what is new on the blog!!! We can't get enough pictures and videos! Hopefully we can figure out a time to see you all soon!! Until then, these hugs and kisses will have to do! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

momahall said...

You have been in my prayers for some time, as Shasta is in my Sunday School woman's class. I'm so excited for you guys even though I don't know you guys personally, I feel as if I do. I bought some fabric to make him a blanket today. I'll get it to you through Shasta as soon as I can. Congrats, and God bless.