Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Little Moments

Not only is this a precious moment captured of Eli, but my breathe was taken away by Randy. It is an overwhelming wave of emotions to see him as a Dad. It's like falling in love with him all over again.
As of this evening, Eli has been home for two weeks, man does time fly! Every day Randy gives me a countdown and it only occured to me yesterday that the countdown is how many days are left until my leave is over and his 8 weeks begins! That rascal!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is the most amazing picture ever!

Anonymous said...

You were right... that picture is fantastic!

Shasta said...

Takes my breath away. How'd he do last night? I really enjoyed hanging out with you all and Eli!

Anonymous said...

What is that saying, "It is not how many breathe we take in life, it's how many that take our breathe away." This one is my all time favorite. I also really like black and white pictures. I love the drip of saliva under his chin:)
Beautiful family.
Love you all,
Aunt Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Why shouldn't Eli be sleeping like a baby? He is in his daddy's arms while listening to his daddy's heartbeat. "Priceless"
Love,
Aunt Carolyn

Sorry I posted again, it is just the more I look at this picture the more things I see:)

Anonymous said...

I love his chubby little arm and hand!!!!! Love, Lauren

Jenn said...

best picture EVER!!! You need to frame this one. It was so awesome to meet him at school today. You both are wonderful parents!
:) Jenn D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This picture made me cry. Those good kind of tears that you get when you see pure love.