Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Whirlwind!









WOW! It's been a very busy past two weeks. We head back to school TOMORROW :( So, we have been trying to cram in all the goodness of being home with the boys. Needless to say, we have been quite busy! The pictures from top left are:
1. Joel drinking from his sippy cup & proud of it! No more formula, no more bottles!
2. The boys in their buggies ready to roll!
3-6. Sabotage during tubby time :)
7. Holding hands in the car. (They always do it, I never catch it on film!)
8-11. A visit with Momo to the lake.
12. Joel is now standing and starting to cruise.
13-15. A trip to Charleston, WV with Grandma & Great Grandma

4 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

I love it! Your boys are so adorable! Do they share clothes? They look about the same size! What a pair. I especially like the one holding hands in the car...so cute!

Aunt Lo-Lo said...

I see you guys having tea without us! Now you owe us some lavender scones (dilly dilly) the next time we see you!!!! ;-)

Unk Roy said...

Packing in all the fun possible - what a rush!! All of that makes me wish we were closer so that we could join in. You all are a true blessing and true friends.

Shasta said...

Adorable pics! They are both just too precious. I put Breanna on the bus this morning and was walking back with Aliana trying to figure out how old McKinley will be when she starts to school. Scary thought. I want to pack in all the fun I can while he's little and even now while he's growing inside me.