Sunday, December 7, 2008

Keep my chin up

Well, the first week back came and went...and now I prepare for week #2. I won't lie, or candy coat it- it SUCKS! BUT, to every cloud there is a silver lining....1. Only two weeks until winter break 2. The boys are with Randy 3. It will get easier...won't it??? 4. Look at what I come home to every day. (In case you haven't noticed, let me just publicly mention my husband's skinny face- he has lost 57+ pounds. Go Randy!!!)
We are prepping for a great week (despite my being back at work)! Eli's finalization is on Wednesday and his Godparent's are coming from Indiana to help us celebrate.
The last hurdle is finally here...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family you have ! We want to see these beautiful babies live - not just via the blog :-) !!

The girls love the videos of the boys.

Hope work is going well. Sofia says it is very nice to see you there !!!

Shasta said...

Too cute!! I love the picture of you and Joel, his smile is adorable! I thought Randy looked like he had lost weight last time we saw him. Tell him I said congrats!!