Saturday, November 29, 2008

We gather together...


Thanksgiving 2008... I can't help but think back to this time last year. How our lives have changed since then! I am at a loss on how to sum up and put into words all that we are thankful for.
I am also dealing with many tears right now...I go back to work tomorrow :( I am so upset about leaving the boys. I feel like I will be missing so much! It's all the little things that make me sad....Eli snuggling into me as I get him up from his nap time, Joel starting to smile & coo at me. I could go on and on.
The good news is that Randy will be home with the boys for the next 6 weeks. He is thrilled and I'm sure the boys will be very happy & having a good time!!
Right now I am just going to take deep breaths and focus on their smiling faces.

2 comments:

Shasta said...

*hugs* and prayers! May God make your adjustment and their adjustment as smooth as possible.

I hope you have some darling photos to keep on your desk!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the day went well - I KNOW that your school kids were super excited to see you! See you NEXT WEEK!!! We'll come bearing slyders! ;-)