Thursday, April 10, 2008

What a day!


Today was tough...alright, I admit I had a breakdown while on the phone with my mom last night...I had another "mini" breakdown when I got in the car at 5:50 a.m....and then....I was o.k. I trudged forward, made the best of my day and took it bit by bit.

I have a WONDERFUL son & husband who were waiting for me at the door with high tea (my favorite) and yellow tulips! The lavender scones, snuggles & kisses made everything better!!!
Let me repeat, Randy made the entire high tea for me...he is THE BEST!

The video is of Eli and his stuffed puppy, Reggie. We created him with Momo & Pops at the Build a Bear in NJ. He is named after the greatest Yankee of all time :) I swear at the end of the video, it looks like Eli smiles & winks at the camera! HA!

3 comments:

Shasta said...

Loved the video and totally agree that it looks like he's winking at the camera! How sweet of the guys to have your favorite tea and food ready but the hugs and snuggles are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get those kisses and hugs! Only 13 more days! We love you guys! Save some scones for us!
;-)

Love, Roy & Lauren

Anonymous said...

He clearly DOES wink at the camera!! And did I see dimples?!? Too too too adorable for words. :) Paula