Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Doomsday is here :(


The caption of this photo should read, "Say what? Mama has to go back to work????" And yes, I purposely picked that bib this morning!

Doomsday is here...April 10th...my first day back at work :(
I have mixed emotions: Eli will be with Randy for 8 weeks- which is priceless. As if he needs more time to become a Da-da's boy!!! I love my job, I love my students and I am excited to get back into the groove. I am sad that I will miss more of this special time with my son. He is such a blessing and I love & treasure every minute with him.
AHHH, (insert cuss words here) back to reality.....

2 comments:

Shasta said...

awwww. he will be with you and i'm sure you have a great picture of him for your desk. I wonder how many times you'll call home?? *hugs and prayers*

D said...

Way cool that Randy did the tea for you, he's a pretty cool guy ain't he? I can imagine how tough it must have been to go back after so long, but summer will be here before you know it.

Reggie, the greatest Yankee ever??? C'mon what about Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, DiMaggio....