Saturday, February 26, 2011

We've got talent!





In case you haven't guessed, music is a big thing in our house!

Randy just bought a "Kids CD" of bluegrass gospel music...the boys LOVE it and ask to listen, dance & play instruments almost every night...thank goodness Momo & Pops were willing to jam with them ;)

We now have drums, tambourine, harmonicas, jingle bells, recorder, piano, guitar, spoons, boom whackers and....my purple ukulele...which happens to be a precious gift from one of my all-time favorite families that I had the privilege of teaching. I was cautious letting Joel play it, but he held it properly and was strumming with care, so how could I resist? Who knows, maybe this clip will be posted on his American Idol video bundle?!?! ;)

3 comments:

uncle paul said...

the talent isn't showing... yet ;)

Unk Roy said...

I love the fact that the kids are exposed to all sorts of activites - well rounded and super smart. Miss them and you all.

Aunt Lo-Lo said...

Mik, you are cracking me up!!! I love your dance moves! :-)