Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sprinkles & Snow


More Sledding Adventures!

The past week has been a bit off....You see, my camera broke :( I don't know how it happened, or even when it happened, but it will not work. I started to get really upset about it and started stressing about having to buy a new one. I spent the whole week going to reach for my camera to capture something the boys were doing, only to remember...oh yeah, I don't have one. Then I realized...is it really such a big deal??? Get a new one and move on...so, I am patiently waiting for my amazon box to arrive so that I can start capturing every little moment all over again ;)



Ah....cookies....from New Jersey....you can't find them around here. My Aunt Kelly & Uncle George came for a visit and brought these. THANK YOU AUNT KELLY!!!!! Seems like a silly thing to capture with a photo, but it's my reminder that life is about...the little things that make us oh, so very happy....and yes, I shared...one or two ;)

No comments: