Friday, January 1, 2010

Good Times!



We just finished a fun visit with Eli's Godparents, Aunt Lo- Lo and Uncle Roy, who traveled in from Indiana. I promised them I wouldn't post this video of them testing out our new Wii game, Just Dance...so, here it is for your viewing and laughing pleasure ;) I had the camera smuggled into my lap to catch this moment on film!

Speaking of Wii...



And on to our New Year....The game of chase has taken on a whole new meaning in the Morgan home....listen for Eli saying, "Bye Mama" everytime he passes me :)

2 comments:

Aunt Lo-Lo said...

Ummmm.... you stink. Don't forget, paybacks are um, well, they're bad, k?

Love ya anyways...

;-)

Unk Roy said...

One of these days ... Pow - Zoom - to the moon.

Gotta admit ... Pretty Darn Funny!!

Love you Guys - Miss you already!