Friday, July 3, 2009

Road trip!




We had a great trip to Lancaster...the highlight of course was visiting Dutch Wonderland, which is a toddler size amusement park! Eli LOVED the rides- as soon as he would finished one, he would start signing, "More, more!" It was too cute! The park is made for families and if you've never been before, you should go! (We highly recommend Storybook Land in NJ too...See last summer's post :)
These are some of my favorite photos...I love the one in the shopping cart- you would have thought it was an amusement park ride instead of a cart- the boys couldn't stop laughing the entire trip into Walmart! I wish we had carts like that around here!

2 comments:

"Aunt" Karen :) said...

I love Dutch Wonderland...my parents took me every summer up until I went into high school...I know it is a little childish to go there at 15 years old but I loved it so much as a kid, and it was such a tradition that I didn't want it to end just because I was getting older :( Someday when we have children of our own I want to take them there and start the tradition all over again! Glad you guys enjoyed it there...it is the best place for families!! (If I had known you were going I might have hopped in the van and tagged along with you guys! :)

Unk Roy said...

Glad you had such a great time - the boys look great. Love the "Toothy Grin" shot. I can relate to the boys too - I still love to ride in the cart at Wal-Mart!! lol See Ya Soon!!