Monday, January 19, 2009

Brotherly Love

No lie, this was unplanned, unposed... I was taking a photo of Joel and Eli came over and put his arm around him!

Here's proof that I didn't plan that one....would I really have let Eli be caught wearing a jumper that is CLEARLY way too small on him? Can you say Flood?!
I have another one caught on film...Joel was just settling in for a nap and Eli went over to pat his head!

What wonderful brothers! I guess we should enjoy the sweetness of it now, because in a few years they will be plotting against us!!!
Tomorrow, Eli & Joel will be spoiled, oh, I mean spending, the whole day with Momo & Pops....
Randy & I are heading into D.C for Obama's Inauguration. We actually got tickets from Senator Byrd's office! We are going to brave the crowds, brave the cold and make the long trip (we are leaving our house at 3 a.m.) to watch history happen! 
Wish us luck, warmth and safety...

2 comments:

Shasta said...

Adorable pictures!!

I think I know who put that outfit in Eli's drawer. LOL!!

Have fun tomorrow, be safe and stay warm!! I'm sure we'll hear all about it and see photos too. :)

Anonymous said...

Is Eli trying to tell us that some high water is coming? LOL! Not only will they be plotting against YOU in a few years, they'll be plotting against each other! Then you'll just have to send them to Uncle Roy & Aunt Lauren's to hash it out! ;) Don't forget to post your pics of Obama!