Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mamma and her boys!


All is well in the Morgan world...or as I like to call it, "Mamma and her boys" :)
Eli is very interested in Joel, and has even been seen giving him snuggles. As you can see by the second photo, Eli also likes to pick his own clothes- he's taking after his Daddy, a true West Virginy boy! Joel is a little cuddle bug. He is eating well, and thankfully sleeping well!
Randy goes back to work tomorrow :( But, will be staying home with the boys for 4 weeks starting December 1st. I am healing slowly and realizing that it is ok to ask for help and sit down! (Thank God for Randy, family & friends) I have an incision follow-up visit tomorrow and the Dr. will hopefully solve & fix the fact that my incision keeps bleeding- no fun dealing with that...

3 comments:

Shasta said...

We'll be praying you heal quickly!! Love the overalls Eli has on. He's so adorable!

Anonymous said...

What handsome boys! Take care of yourself! Love, Lauren

Anonymous said...

My story (lol) - Your Dad sent e-mail to Sterling w/link to your blog, Sterling forwarded e-mail to me....and I got to see the Morgan boy and their Mama and Papa.
What a wondeful time your lives. Oddly enough this Morgan Mama had two boys also..."it ain't easy" but you love them so much the bruises don't show. Love,
Joa